So who am I and seriously why should you care?
My name is Phoenix (yep, that’s my real name) and I’m completely curious about the tattoo world from a consumer perspective.
I’ve asked questions like:
- How do I find the right tattoo artist for myself?
- How do I get across my idea so the artist gets it?
- What if the artists version isn’t what I want?
- So just how expensive is a tattoo & how much should I tip?
- What’s in those inks being put into my body?
- How do I heal my tattoo so it looks amazing?
Grab a seat and follow my journey
My curiosity is your vehicle to get answers. I’m pulling back the veil on an industry and world typically reserved for tattoo artists. I mean come on, really what’s in that ink?
I’m just a guy with a bunch of tattoos and I’m collecting more. I’m gaining experience and learning as I go. I want to share that with you. I have some awesome ink work and I’ve also made mistakes and I really don’t want you to make them too.
So follow me if you like. And I really want your questions, so let me hear from you